Operating your Envirolet® is easy! Just follow the simple directions below for proper system operation.
1. Spread Envirolet® Premix Starter Kit evenly over Paper Mat.
2. Gently sprinkle 1 warm glass of water over Premix Starter material inside Envirolet System.
Add 1/4 cup of Peat Moss (standard, garden variety) per person per day through the Bowl (Self-Contained Systems) or through the Service Panel (Remote Systems).
1. Agitate the mass by pulling the Aerator Bar (top bar) back and forth.
2. Add Sancor™ Microbe Accelerator evenly over the mass once every two weeks with a warm glass of water (see package instructions).
NOTE: Only use the Rake Bar (bottom bar) when emptying your Envirolet System.
1. Spray inside of bowl with an organic cleaner or mild soap mixed with a small amount of water.
2. Clean the bowl as you would any ceramic toilet bowl. In Self-Contained Systems, the bowl removes for easy cleaning.
NOTE: Do Not use any harsh chemicals to clean your Envirolet® Systems. Chemicals can affect the natural composting process.
Please contact Sancor™ if you have any questions regarding the operation of your Envirolet® Composting Toilet System: